Can You Still Sell Your Home During COVID-19?
The house selling market has undoubtedly been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 90% of realtors have noticed a downward spike in home buyers’ interest due to the pandemic, and 59% are delaying purchases. However, there are still other home selling opportunities for homeowners who want to sell their homes during this time.
At Milwaukee House Solutions, we’re one of those potential opportunities for people like you. With us, you won’t have to wait for many months until you get an offer. We’re buying your home directly from you.
How Can You Benefit From Selling to A Home Buyer?
Selling your home the traditional way has many disadvantages, especially during this kind of situation. Selling with a real estate agent includes:
- Waiting for months until you get an offer you agree with
- Risk selling your home under its real value
- Not being able to have physical showings to offer your home
- Waiting too much time for a closing date
- Having to spend money on papers, commissions, fees, house fixing, and more
With the traditional method, the odds of selling your home fast are very low. However, at Milwaukee House Solutions, thanks to our selling procedure, we can carry our services out even during difficult times. We’re able to make a fair offer for your home.
When you sell to us, you:
- Get a fair, all-cash offer for your house within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell your house directly to us; therefore, it won’t fall on a waiting list, and you won’t have to wait to sell it.
- Don’t have to show your house. You just have to send us pictures or videos of your house as it currently is.
- Don’t have to worry about any needed repair. We buy your home as-is.
- Don’t have to spend extra money on fees or commissions. We handle all additional expenses.
- Can close in as little as seven days or on your timeline.
How To Contact Us
We’re very easy to get in touch with. You can visit our website, fill out a short form and we’ll contact you back shortly. You can also give us a call at (414) 877-5135. We’ll be more than glad to take on your case and provide you with the best house selling experience.